NPCBL Exam Result 2020 has been published on My website dailysmartlife.com today. The test is already completed. The results of the test are expected to be released very soon. The copy of the result will be published in the image as well as in PDF form on their official website npcbl.portal.gov.bd. We have reached you through our website without any hassle. You can find the full details about NPCBL Exam Result 2020 – npcbl.com.bd | Nuclear Power Plant Company here. You can also check out this similar NPCBL Job Exam Full Question Solution 2020 here.
NPCBL Exam Result 2020
Nuclear Power Plant Company Bangladesh Limited (NPCBL) Bangladesh Nuclear Power Commission, a subsidiary of Nuclear Power Plant Company Bangladesh Limited (NPCBL), was appointed on January 3, 2020 at 10 am for the appointment of 267 people in various positions. More than 70,000 candidates took part in this MCQ written exam, where the average number of candidates stood at 262 against the posts. Earlier on March 3, 2019, notification for the appointment of NPCBL was issued. The last time to apply online was: 29/04/2019 until 11:59 pm.
Post Name With Vacancy:
- Assistant Manager (Mechanical)-04
- Assistant Manager (Electrical)-03
- Assistant Manager (Electronic)-06
- Senior Lab Technician (Chemical)-01
- Senior Technician (Electrical)-07
- Senior Technician (Electronics)-05
- Senior Technician (Mechanical)-07
- Technician (Electrical)-14
- Technician (Electronics)-07
- Technician (Mechanical)-21
- Lab Technician (Chemical)-07
- Junior Executive Trainee (Physics)-20
- Junior Executive Trainee (Chemistry)-09
- Junior Executive Trainee (Mechanical)-28
- Junior Executive Trainee (Electronics)-12
- Junior Lab Technician (Chemical)-14
- Junior Technician (Electrical)-23
- Junior Technician (Electronics)-14
- Junior Technician (Mechanical)-65
Total Jobs Vacancy: 267
Exam Date Was: 03rd January, 2020
Official Website: npcbl.portal.gov.bd
Result will publish soon here, Stay with us.
নিউক্লিয়ার পাওয়ার প্ল্যান্ট কোম্পানী বাংলাদেশ লিমিটেড পরীক্ষার ফলাফল দ্রুত জানতে আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন ।
Facebook Group Link:– www.facebook.com/groups/Bdjobstoday.info
Nuclear Power Plant Company Bangladesh Exam Result 2020
NPPCBL is a planned nuclear power plant with 2.4 GW capacity being built at Ruppur in Ishwardi upazila of Pabna district of Bangladesh. This is going to be Bangladesh’s first nuclear power plant whose first unit will start power generation in 2023. The power plant is being built by Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation, Russia. The Ruppur nuclear power plant will be built in Ruppur village of Pakshi union, located in Ishwardi upazila of Pabna, about 200 km north-west of Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh. The project is located along the Hardinge Bridge and the Lalon Shah bridge over the Padma river.
Some Information About NPPCBL:
The dream started in 1961. The dream was implemented in Ishwardi in Pabna district 10 years before the country became independent. At the same time, 260 acres of land was acquired for the project. But our dream for everlasting Pakistan becomes dull. In 1964, the equipment that was sent to Pakistan to set up the Rupur nuclear power plant was taken to Karachi by Pakistan, keeping in mind their advantages. And with that the dream of Bengalis fell down. But the Bengali nation is never the head.
Therefore, in the present government’s initiative to make the dream a reality, on May 21, 2010, strong steps were taken to implement a nuclear power plant. A framework agreement on the peaceful use of nuclear power between Bangladesh and the Russian Federation was signed in Moscow. Gradually the Bengali nation reached its ultimate goal of realizing the dream. As a result, on December 25, 2015, the government signed an agreement with Russia’s Atomstr e-ray Export to build a nuclear power plant capable of generating 2,500 megawatts of power at Ruppur in Pabna. The implementation period of the contract was seven years.
Salary, Benefits and other conditions for NPCBL:
• Initial Appointment of an Executive Trainee (ET) or an Executive Apprentice (EA) will be for 2 (two) years. During this period, an ET or EA will receive a Consolidated Pay of Tk. 35.600/- (Taka Thirty Five Thousand Six Hundred) per month and his/her service will be guided by the Service Rules of NPCBL.
• Upon successful of the training program-me set by NPCBL during the 2-Year Trainee Period and depending on the results of training evaluations, position of an ET will be determined.
• Successful completion of 2-Year Trainee Period / Apprentice Period, an ET or EA will be appointed in the regular employment of NPCBL for the post of Assistant Manager at Grade-8 and his/her service will be guided by the Service Rules of NPCBL.
• Working Station will be in any Nuclear Power Plant of Bangladesh (initially at Rooppur in Pabna district) or at any place to be determined by NPCBL.
• For Salary and Benefits of an Assistant Manager of NPCBL include Basic Pay of Taka 62,400/- (Sixty Two Thousand Four Hundred), House Rent Allowance @ 40%-60%, Power Plant Allowance @ 20% and Radiation Allowance @ 20% of basic pay (as applicable) and Leave Encasement, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and some other fringe benefits as per NPCBL Rules and Policies.
NPCBL Recruitment Test Result 2020
The Director of NPCBL shares some information with us about the results. He said that a large number of manpower is required at the nuclear power plant on an urgent basis, so all the work, including the release of the results of the recruitment test, will be completed in a very short period of time. And a new recruitment notification is expected to be released shortly thereafter.
NPCBL Jobs MCQ, Written & Viva Voce Result 2020
Each year, Nuclear Power Plant Company Bangladesh Limited (NPCBL) employs various positions. And all its recruitment process is done through various step tests. We will send the results of all these tests to you through this post. MCQ, All written and oral test results will be available here, we will do so after publication on the official website, so keep a close eye on our website. Wish you all the best and end here. Thanks for finally being with us.